The United States vetronics market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.87% over the forecasting period. The base year considered for the studied market is 2021, and the estimated years are from 2022 to 2028. Some of the principal drivers propelling the country’s market growth are the integration of electronic information as well as command systems into military vehicles, in addition to technological developments on battlefields.
Vetronics, also termed vehicle electronics, enables military units to integrate numerous systems for the optimization of operations, including navigation, communication, surveillance, as well as vehicle health management. These systems entail command and control, navigation, vehicle electronic warfare, and surveillance.
The United States Army places significant emphasis on mechanized warfare.With the highest vehicle-to-soldier ratio globally, the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV) is the most popular automobile in the United States army.
It serves as an ambulance, a weapons launcher, a freight/troop carrier, and performs other functions, as well.
The rapid integration of command systems, as well as electronic information into military vehicles, has become highly essential in the United States over recent years.These systems are now set up as networks, sharing information with combatants across platforms, within the same platform, and also on the ground.
As a result, these factors are set to play an essential role in propelling the vetronics market growth in the United States during the projected years.
The top players operating in the market are Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Raytheon Technologies, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION
3. L3HARISS TECHNOLOGIES
4. LOCKHEED MARTIN
5. NORTHROP GRUMMAN
6. RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES