Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Market Size (by Technology, Geography, Sector, and Size Band), Trends, Drivers and Challenges, Vendor Landscape, Opportunities and Forecast, 2021-2026
The global enterprise communication and collaboration (C&C) market research report provides an executive-level overview of the current C&C market worldwide, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the global enterprise C&C market report provides a detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by product/service type and verticals across the large enterprise and micro, small & medium enterprise (MSME) markets, as well as a review of key C&C market trends as well as the technological developments that are shaping the C&C landscape.
The global outlook report provides information and insights into global Enterprise Communication and Collaboration market -
- The primary finding from view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise communication and collaboration market through to 2026, highlighting the market size and growth by product/service, by region, by vertical and by size band.
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise communication and collaboration market.
- The market drivers that will facilitate the growth of enterprise communication and collaboration market.
- The market challenges/inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise communication and collaboration.
- The overview of top ICT vendors in the enterprise communication and collaboration market.
- Enterprise C&C market revenue is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.1% over 2021-2026, driven by the sudden spike in adoption of remote working among enterprises due to COVID-19 pandemic, which demand efficient C&C among team members working remotely. Growing adoption of unified and cloud-based C&C solutions, and the use of new technologies like AI, analytics with traditional C&C solutions, will drive growth in the overall C&C market.
- According to the analyst, enterprise C&C market would see majority share of its revenue come from the C&C services segment over the forecast period. Revenue from C&C services reached $221.9 billion in 2021 and is set to grow up to $245.4 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 2%.
- Mobile data services is the most attractive C&C product/service category in terms of overall revenue opportunity in 2021 ($84.7 billion), its projected to grow up to $123.2 billion by 2026.
- BFSI and manufacturing are the leading end-use vertical segment for enterprise C&C, in terms of revenue contribution, and will remain so over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is the leading regional market with revenue estimated at $102.6 billion for 2021 and set to grow up to $130.9 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 5%.
Reasons to Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive assessment of the Enterprise Communication and Collaboration market. It helps the reader to understand the enterprise C&C market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and challenges/inhibitors shaping the enterprise C&C market.
- The report is exhaustive and up-to-date providing market opportunity forecasts in the enterprise C&C market from 2021 to 2026, spanning technology segments (hardware, software services), six regions, 22 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an assessment of enterprise C&C vendors.
- The report also discusses the opportunities and recommendations for vendors.