The global OSS & BSS market size reached US$ 53.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 88.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.27% during 2023-2028.
An operation support system (OSS) is a software used to manage the operating system or communication networks. It handles network planning and maintains network inventories, such as computers, routers, and servers that are connected to a network. On the other hand, a business support system (BSS) supports and automates core business activities and management functions, such as product, customer, revenue, and order. It also provides information about customer relationships, payment orders, and new sign-ups. Due to the distinct and functional features offered by OSS and BSS, several organizations nowadays are focusing on incorporating both the tools to manage different areas of businesses efficiently.
OSS & BSS Market Trends:
With significant improvements in telecom infrastructure and increasing data consumption, telecom operators and providers are currently relying on OSS and BSS platforms to support business functions, including marketing, product offerings, sales, contracting, and delivery of services. This is further supported by the rising need for efficient portfolio and telecom site management software and the focus on personalization, seamless service usage, and diversity across communication industries and platforms. Apart from this, the rising usage of industrial automation and business intelligence (BI), artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) technologies for building efficient digitized business processes are influencing the demand for 5G applications and services worldwide. This, in turn, is strengthening the market growth of the OSS and BSS platform that enables telecom operators to tackle the evolving needs of the end consumers. Besides this, the growing demand for streamlining billing systems, enhancing customer experiences, and improving business agility is anticipated to promote the sales of cloud OSS and BSS tools across the world.
Key Market Segmentation:
the analyst provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global OSS & BSS market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, oss solution type, deployment mode, organization size and industry vertical.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Oss Solution Type:
Network Planning and Design
Billing and Revenue Management
Network Performance Management
Customer and Product Management
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Organization Size:
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
IT and Telecom
Media and Entertainment
Retail and E-Commerce
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Amdocs, Cisco Systems Inc., Comarch SA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Infosys Limited, Netcracker Technology Corporation (NEC Corporation), Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Suntech S.A. and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global OSS & BSS market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global OSS & BSS market during 2023-2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the global OSS & BSS market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global OSS & BSS market?
5. What is the breakup of the global OSS & BSS market based on the component?
6. What is the breakup of the global OSS & BSS market based on the OSS solution type?
7. What is the breakup of the global OSS & BSS market based on the deployment mode?
8. What is the breakup of the global OSS & BSS market based on the organization size?
9. What is the breakup of the global OSS & BSS market based on the industry vertical?
10. What are the key regions in the global OSS & BSS market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global OSS & BSS market?