Vietnam Fertilizers Market By Origin (Organic, Synthetic, Bio-fertilizer), By Form (Solid v/s Liquid), By Mode of Application (Foliar Spraying, Fertigation, Sowing, Broadcasting, Spraying, Drip Method, Others), By Crop Type (Grains & Cereals, Pulses & Oilseeds, Commercial Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Other), By Source (Domestic v/s Import), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
Vietnam fertilizers market is expected to witness a growth with an impressive CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027.Fertilizers are chemical substances, either organic or synthetic, that are spread over crops or croplands in order to provide nutrients to the crops and promote their growth.
The development of the plant’s blossoms and fruits, for example, or the height of the crops are all examples of growth.Nitrogen fertilizers, inhibitor nitrogen fertilizers, phosphorus fertilizers, potassium fertilizers, calcium, magnesium, and sulphur fertilizers, and micronutrient complex fertilizers are the various types of fertilizers available in the market.
The farmers use a variety of natural fertilizers, including dung, slurry, worm castings, peat, seaweed, and guano.The growth of the market is attributed to growing food requirements and demand for high-end fertilizers.
The market for fertilizers in Vietnam is expected to grow in the coming years due to the high demand for organic and natural fertilizers. The market participants are concentrating their efforts on finding organic substitutes for items with chemical infusions, as well as nourishing the soil with required nutrients and preventing environmental damage. The government is encouraging the use of homemade organic fertilizers for home gardens and other applications.
The Vietnam fertilizers market is segmented into origin, form, mode of application, crop type, source, competitive landscape, and regional distribution.Based on origin, the market is divided into organic, synthetic, and bio-fertilizers.
Organic fertilizers are expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The rise in concerns regarding the harmful effect of chemical-infused fertilizers on the environment and the degrading soil quality and unavailability of required fertile lands are driving the segment demand.
The major market players operating in the Vietnam fertilizers market are Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer JSC, Southern Fertilizer JSC, Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation, Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals JSC, Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC), Ha Bac Nitrogen Fertilizers and Chemical Company, Que Lam Group, Agricultural Products, and Materials JSC (APROMACO), Thien Sinh JSC, Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam fertilizers market from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam fertilizers market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
• To classify and forecast the Vietnam fertilizers market based on origin, form, mode of application, crop type, source, region, and company.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam fertilizers market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
• To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam fertilizers market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Vietnam fertilizers market using a bottom up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums, and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam fertilizers market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Origin:
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Form:
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Mode of Application:
o Foliar Spraying
o Drip Method
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Crop Type:
o Grains & Cereals
o Pulses & Oilseeds
o Commercial Crops
o Fruits & Vegetables
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Source:
• Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Region:
o Northern Region
o Central Region
o Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam Fertilizers market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).