Chile Savory Snacks Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics, and Forecast, 2021-2026
Country Profile report on the savory snacks sector in the Chile provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Chilean savory snacks sector was led by the potato chips category in value and volume terms.Furthermore, potato chips are also expected to register the fastest value growth during 2021-2026.
Convenience stores was the largest distribution channel in the Chilean savory snacks sector. PepsiCo, Icb S.A., and Tresmontes Lucchetti, are the top three companies in the Chilean savory snacks sector. Flexible packaging is the most used pack material in the Chilean savory snacks sector, followed by paper & board and rigid plastics.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ethnic/traditional snacks, nuts & seeds, popcorn, potato chips, and processed snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as "dollar stores", variety store & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, drugstores & pharmacies, E-retailers, Food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, tray, film, foil, wrapper, box, blister pack, tube, sleeve, clamshell, bottle, other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, plastic tie, film, lever closure, cap, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- Per capita consumption and expenditure of savory snacks was higher in Chile than the global and the regional level in 2021
- Potato chips is the largest category in Chilean savory snacks sector in 2021
- Convenience stores was the largest distribution channel in the Chilean savory snacks sector
- Flexible packaging is the most used pack material in the Chilean savory snacks sector
- Potato chips was the leading category in volume terms across the leading cities in the Chilean savory snacks sector in 2021
- “Kids & babies” represent the largest subset of the savory snacks sector in Chile
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.