Chile Dairy and Soy Food Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast, 2021-2026
Country Profile report on the dairy and soy food sector in Chile provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Chilean dairy and soy food sector was led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2021.The drinkable yogurt category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2021-2026.
Convenience stores was the leading channel for distribution of dairy and soy food in the country. Cooperativa Agricola y Lechera de La Union Ltda (Colun), Watt`s S.A. and Soprole SA are the leading companies in the country. Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in the Chilean dairy and soy food sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for butter and spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based and soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, fromage frais and quark, grain, nut, rice, seed milk alternatives, milk, soymilk and soy drinks, yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as "dollar stores", variety store and general merchandise retailers, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, drugstores and pharmacies, e-retailers, food and drinks specialists, hypermarkets and supermarkets, vending machines.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper and board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, tray, film, foil, wrapper, box, blister pack, tube, sleeve, clamshell, bottle, other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, plastic tie, film, lever closure, cap, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- Per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of dairy and soy food was higher in Chile than both the global and regional levels in 2021
- The per capita consumption of milk was higher than other dairy and soy food categories in 2021
- Convenience stores was the leading distribution channel in the Chilean dairy and soy food sector
- Private label products are growing at a higher CAGR than branded products in the Chilean dairy and soy food sector
- “Kids and babies” represent the largest subset of the dairy and soy food sector in Chile
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.