Norway Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
Norway Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027, this report provides an overview of the Norwegian defense market, outlining future programs and predicted expenditures.
Key future programs include the aquisition of new F-35A fighter aircraft, a new fleet of diesel SSP submarines, and new light utility helicopters.
This report predicts future Norwegian defense expenditures, and includes the likely impact of geopolitical events on the market.
- The market entry strategy and regulations section outlines any issues with engaging with the Norwegian defense market, and includes explanations of complex regulations.
- This report also identifies major players in the existing market, and gives an overview of the competetive landscape.
Who Should Buy
- Our country research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEO’s, CTO’s and other senior executives of companies understand key themes and the competitive environment.
- Investors: Helps fund managers and other major investors focus on investment opportunities in Defense and understand the market around various themes.
- Key sections include, political alliances and political threat perceptions as well as detailing market attractiveness and emerging opportunities.
- In particular this report identifies budgetary trends over the next 5 years to 2027, outlining predicted expenditure as well as expected costs.
- This report of part of our network of country research reports.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine potential investment opportunities based on analysis and market projections.
- Gain an understanding of the Norwegian defense market and potential limitations to involvement.
- Understanding of how spending will change in the next 5 years and the impact of COVID-19.