China Edtech Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Edtech in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- EdTech refers to digital technology devoted to the development and application of tools (including software, hardware, and appropriate technological processes) intended to promote education. The edtech value chain includes four key areas such as learning materials, tools and enablers, learning platforms, and education providers.
- The Chinese edtech market had total revenues of $69.6 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.9% between 2016 and 2021.
- The higher education segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2021, with total revenues of $41.5 billion, equivalent to 59.6% of the market’s overall value.
- The value of the Chinese edtech market grew by 21.8% in 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the edtech market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the edtech market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key edtech market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China edtech market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the China edtech market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the China edtech market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China edtech market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in China’s edtech market?
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Who are the upcoming challengers?
7.3. Which is the biggest threat to the Chinese edtech market?
7.4. What are the most recent notable developments?
8 Company Profiles
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Related MarketLine research
10.3. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: China edtech market value: $ billion, 2016-21
Table 2: China edtech market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016-2021
Table 3: China edtech market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016-2021
Table 4: China edtech market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2021
Table 5: China edtech market value forecast: $ billion, 2021-26
Table 6: VIPKid: key facts
Table 7: VIPKid: Key Employees
Table 8: China size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 9: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 10: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 11: China inflation, 2017-21
Table 12: China consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 13: China exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: China edtech market value: $ billion, 2016-21
Figure 2: China edtech market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016-2021
Figure 3: China edtech market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: China edtech market value forecast: $ billion, 2021-26
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the edtech market in China, 2021
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the edtech market in China, 2021
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the edtech market in China, 2021
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the edtech market in China, 2021
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the edtech market in China, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the edtech market in China, 2021
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all