Belgium Banks Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Banks in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The Belgian banks industry had total assets of $1,488.7 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2016 and 2021.
- The bank credit segment was the industry’s most successful in 2021, with total assets of $590.7 billion, equivalent to 39.7% of the industry’s overall value.
- Despite economic growth as the initial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic eases, the future outlook of the Belgian banks industry is clouded by the threat of new, potentially more dangerous COVID-19 variants.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Belgium
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Belgium
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Belgium banks market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Belgium banks market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Belgium’s banks market?