Switzerland Online Retailing Market Size, Segment Analysis, Drivers and Constraints, Trends and Forecast, 2022-2026
This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in the Switzerland.In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments.
The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2020 along with recent key developments.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics and the impact of COVID-19 on online retail sales in the country.
- Online retail sales in Switzerland grew at a CAGR of 15.1% during 2016-21, to reach CHF15.7 billion in 2021, which was driven by lockdowns and the closure of physical stores.
- Electricals was the largest and most established online retailing sector in Switzerland, with an online penetration of 46.6% and annual sales of CHF4.6 billion in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the online retail industry and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in online retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning