According to a research report published by Azoth Analytics in December 2022, the Global Cosmetic Filling Machine Market was valued at USD 315.31 Million in the year 2021. The industry is focused on the next-generation demographic when targeting consumers (Cosmetic Manufacturers). The top 10 largest cosmetic manufacturers in the world have shifted their strategies to meet the trends driven by the millennial market, such as creating the most sustainable products. Today, Asia Pacific’s global cosmetics filling machine market share is around 38%, with an increasing number of machines being manufactured in China.
Moreover, the Asia-Pacific region dominates the cosmetics industry, and safety concerns relating to Chinese-manufactured products have resulted in more skincare and makeup being made in other regions around the world. The key players are following the inorganic growth strategy to expand their resources and are developing new products to meet customer needs. Also, the players are focusing on upgrading their facilities to cater to the demand.
The automatic cosmetic filling machine segment is forecasted to remain the leading segment as per growth among the other machine types due to the high adoption of the latest technology and automation by the cosmetic industry. Gravity and Overflow fillers are the most popular type of filling machines. It is anticipated that the growing consumption of rigid containers across a range of end use industries will boost the sales of filling machines, particularly cosmetic filling machines.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of the Cosmetic Filling Machine market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
• The report analyses the Cosmetic Filling Machine Market by Value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Cosmetic Filling Machine Market by Machine Type (Manual, Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic)
• The report analyses the Cosmetic Filling Machine Market by Filler Type (Gravity Filler, Overflow Filler, Pump Filler, Piston Filler)
• The report analyses the Cosmetic Filling Machine Market by Cosmetic Container (Tubes, Bottles & Boxes, Pouches & Bags)
• The report analyses the Cosmetic Filling Machine Market by Cosmetic Form (Water Based, Oil Based, Powder Based, Emulsion Based)
• The Global Cosmetic Filling Machine Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, France, Poland, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam)
• The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Machine Type, by Filler Type, by Cosmetic Container, and by Cosmetic Form.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include – Groninger & Co. GmbH, Shemesh Automation, HongKong SINBON Industrial Limited, N Pack fillers, PKB Inc, E-PAK Machinery, Inc, All-Fill Inc, Filamatic, Accutek Packaging Equipment Company Inc, Universal Filling Machine Co.
Key Target Audience
• Filling Machine Industry Vendors
• Packaging Machine Industry Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities