Poland Aerospace and Defense Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Aerospace & Defense in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Polish aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $5.8bn in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2016 and 2021.
- The Systems & Ordnance segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2021, with total revenues of $3.3bn, equivalent to 57.4% of the market’s overall value.
- The value of the Polish aerospace & defense market grew by 2.6% in 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Poland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Poland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Poland aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Poland aerospace & defense market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Poland aerospace & defense market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Poland aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Poland’s aerospace & defense market?