Scandinavia Airlines Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Airlines in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Scandinavian airlines industry had total revenues of $4.1 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -24.2% between 2016 and 2021.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CAGR of -20.2% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 40.4 million seats sold in 2021.
- The growth of the region is driven by the influx of tourists.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia airlines market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia airlines market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Scandinavia’s airlines market?