Argentina Retail Market Size by Sector and Channel including Online Retail, Key Players and Forecast, 2022-2026
This databook uses data from Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value.It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2021 in each of the sectors.
All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2021 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales in Argentina.It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value trends, with individual sector details in overall retail.
The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers in each sector and their market share along with their price and market positioning in 2021.
- The overall retail industry in Argentina is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 30.2% between 2021 and 2026 to reach ARS 31,775 bn.
- Food & Grocery is the dominating sector with ARS 5,384 bn in 2021 but Clothing & footwear is the fastest growing sector, which will grow at 41.0% CAGR between 2021-2026 to reach ARS 5,158 bn.
- Food and drinks specialists is the leading channel, but Clothing, footwear and accessories specialists is expected to see the maximum growth during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 12.0% between 2021-2026 to reach ARS 3,798 bn.
- The Argentina retail industry is dominated by mass market players
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the retail industry and forecasts to 2026
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning