Israel Baby Food Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2022-2027
“Israel Baby Food Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2022-2027” is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indian market.
The number of live births in Israel declined by 2.2% during 2015-21, reaching 174,700 in 2021. This resulted in a baby population of 533,700 in 2021. However, both the crude birth rate and total fertility rates, have fallen. The GDP of Israel grew by 6.2% in 2021 primarily owing to the successful COVID-19 vaccination campaigns, while consumer price inflation stood at 1.5%. Overall growth in value terms has increased in recent years with the sector registering a CAGR of 0.8% during 2015-21. Similarly, in volume terms, sales grew in 2021, with the sector registering a CAGR of 0.9%. Baby milks remained by far the largest category in value terms with over 50% of the baby food sector, followed by baby wet meals & other. Nestlé and Abbott Laboratories were the top two companies in 2021. Nestlé retained the top spot in value during 2015-21 and remained the leader in all the categories. Hypermarkets & supermarkets remained the leading distribution channel, accounting for over 45% of overall value sales in 2021. The analyst estimates that the number of live births will decrease over the forecast period in Israel. The market for baby food in the country is expected to grow in volume terms during 2021-27, registering a CAGR of 0.9%.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Value sales of baby milks decreased from ILS523.6 million ($134.7 million) in 2015 to ILS520.7 million ($161.2 million) in 2021, falling at a negative CAGR of 0.1%.
- Value sales of the baby cereals & dry meals category increased from ILS106.9 million ($27.5 million) in 2015 to ILS108.5 million ($33.6 million) in 2021, at a CAGR of 0.2%.
- Value sales of the baby wet meals & other category increased from ILS221.9 million ($57.1 million) in 2015 to ILS269.4 million ($83.4 million) in 2021, registering a CAGR of 3.3%.
- Value sales of the baby finger food category increased from ILS53.7 million ($13.8 million) in 2015 to ILS61.4 million ($19 million) in 2021, yielding a CAGR of 2.3%.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.