The global fintech blockchain market is anticipated to record a 40.66% CAGR during 2023-2032. The market growth is driven by the surge in blockchain technology investments, a significant boost in the number of startups, and the high-paced growth of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) globally.
Blockchain technology is reshaping the financial sector with its offered characteristics such as high data security, transparent infrastructure, rapid data transfer and cost effective operations.Fintech blockchain finds potential applications for KYC, identity management, payments, trade finance, etc.
It also helps simplify the complex nature of current operation methods in the financial sector and perform the operation more rapidly and securely.
Moreover, blockchain technology can develop and build a secure value transfer system that streamlines business processes across financial industries. Also, their adoption increases record transparency and auditability, reducing the need for trust between stakeholders.
The global fintech blockchain market is segregated based on geography into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World.Asia-Pacific is anticipated to lead the market in terms of revenue during the forecast period owing to high demands for highly innovative technological advancements in the financial sectors.
Also, the presence of rapidly developing countries like India and China indicates massive potential for fintech blockchain technologies during the forecast period.
The intensity of competitive rivalry in the global fintech blockchain market is expected to remain high as companies adopt new product development, merger & acquisition, and collaboration strategies to boost their standing among industry rivals.
Some of the leading companies include International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Tradle, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
3. AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS)
4. AUXESIS GROUP
6. BTL GROUP
7. CIRCLE INTERNET FINANCIAL LIMITED
9. DIGITAL ASSET HOLDINGS LLC
11. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
12. IO INC
13. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
14. ORACLE CORPORATION
15. RIPPLE LAB INC