South Africa Spirits Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Spirits in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka and whiskey. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The South African Spirits market had total revenues of $6,994.6m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 8.8% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 703.5 million liters in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.1% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $9,387.3m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Africa spirits market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the South Africa spirits market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in South Africa’s spirits market?