Digital Lifestyles in the Foodservice Industry - Analyzing Consumer Insights, Trends, Sustainability and Case Studies
This report is part of a series on key trends which are currently affecting the foodservice landscape. This report explains how digital tools such as social media prove to be an advantage for leaders in the industry to stand out.
Being digitally connected is heavily ingrained in consumers’ daily lives, creating a deepening desire for instant gratification and a propensity to multitask. Foodservice providers must show efforts to tie the digital world to dining.
- As more consumers spend more time online, it important for foodservice providers to experiment with progressive platforms such as the Metaverse.
- Players should look further into future digitally connected tools such as 3D printing and robot delivery.
- AR/VR technology can be used to gamify promotions and encourage consumers to visit restaurant outlets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for foodservice brands in order to tap into the food waste trend.
- Gain insight into how competitors are responding to this trend.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product and service development.