Please note: this report is accessed through a password system. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period.
Forecasts by Screen Shape (Curved TV, Flat TV), by Resolution (UHD TV, HDTV, Other), by Screen Size (Below 32 in, 32 to 45 in, 46 to 65 in, Above 65 in), by Technology (OLED, QLED, LED, Plasma, Other), by Operating System (Tizen, WebOS, Android TV, Roku TV, FireFox OS, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Smart TV Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The Increasing Demand for Digital Content, the Rise of the Internet, and the Growing Middle-Class Population
The smart TV market has experienced significant growth in recent years and is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. With the increasing demand for digital content, the rise of the Internet, and the growing middle-class population, consumers are becoming more interested in connecting their televisions to the Internet. Smart TVs offer a range of features such as online streaming, gaming, and social media, making them a popular choice among consumers.
The increasing disposable income and the growing e-commerce sector are also contributing to the growth of the smart TV market. Online retailers are making it easier for consumers to purchase these devices by offering a wide range of smart TV models at competitive prices.
As the market for smart TVs continues to grow, brands are expected to introduce more advanced models with better features and capabilities. The smart TV market is poised for strong growth, driven by the increasing demand for digital content, the rising middle-class population, and the growing e-commerce sector.
Overall, the smart TV market presents significant opportunities for companies operating in this sector. Brands will need to continue to innovate and introduce new products to capture the growing demand for smart TVs. The future of the smart TV market looks promising, and it will be exciting to see how this market evolves in the coming years.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the smart TV market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the smart TV market?
• How will each smart TV submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each smart TV submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading smart TV markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the smart TV projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of smart TV projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the smart TV market?
• Where is the smart TV market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the smart TV market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 352-page report provides 150 tables and 237 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the smart TV market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising smart TV prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Estimation by
• Market Volume (Million Units)
• Market Value (USD Billion)
Market Segment by Screen Shape
• Curved TV
• Flat TV
Market Segment by Resolution
• UHD TV
• Other Resolution
Market Segment by Screen Size
• Below 32 inches
• 32 to 45 inches
• 46 to 65 inches
• Above 65 inches
Market Segment by Technology
• Other Technology
Market Segment by Operating System
• Android TV
• Roku TV
• FireFox OS
• Other Operating Systems
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Google LLC
• Haier Inc.
• Hisense Co., Ltd.
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Intex Technologies
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• LG Electronics Inc.
• Panasonic Holdings Corporation
• Samsung Group
• Sansui Electric Co., Ltd
• Sharp Corporation
• Skyworth Group Co., Ltd
• Sony India Private Limited
• TCL Electronics Holdings Limited
• Toshiba Corporation
Overall world revenue for Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$240.1 billion in 2023, our work calculates. Also, in terms of volume market will surpass 223.4 million units in 2023. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 350+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for screen shape, resolution, screen size, technology, operating systems and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Smart TV Market, 2023 to 2033.