Vietnam Hot Drinks Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast, 2022-2027
Country Profile report on the hot drinks sector in Vietnam provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Vietnam hot drinks sector was led by the hot tea category in value and hot coffee category in volume terms in 2022.The other hot drinks category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2022–2027.
Convenience stores was the leading channel in the distribution of hot drinks in the country. Vinatea, Unilever, and Nestlé are the top three companies in the Vietnamese hot drinks sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2017–2027
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, other Hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2022–2027
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2022
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers
- Per capita consumption and expenditure of hot drinks in Vietnam was lower than the global level but higher than the regional level in 2022
- Hot tea was the largest category, in value termans while hot coffee was the largest in volume terms in 2022.
- On-trade transactions accounted for a 21.7% share of the sector by value and 26.7% share by volume in 2022.
- Convenience stores was the leading distribution channel in the Vietmanese hot drinks sector
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.