South Africa Metals and Mining Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027
Metals & Mining in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminium, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The South African metals & mining industry had total revenues of $180,729.9 million in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% between 2017 and 2022.
- The production volumes declined with a CAGR of 1% between 2017 and 2022, to reach a total of 322,407.5 million metric tons in 2022.
- As a result of the Just Energy Transition Partnership, South African coal production demand had an impact, due to the emission factor of coal and additional pollutants.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa metals & mining market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Africa metals & mining market by value in 2022?
- What will be the size of the South Africa metals & mining market in 2027?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Africa’s metals & mining market?