Norway Aquaculture Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027
Aquaculture in Norway industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2017-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aquaculture industry is defined as production through the farming of aquatic organisms, in both inland waters and marine areas, including freshwater fish, marine fish, diadromous fish, molluscs, and crustaceans.
- The Norwegian Aquaculture industry had total revenues of $10.1 billion in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2017 and 2022.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2022, to reach a total of 1.7 billion units in 2022.
- The newly introduced ‘salmon tax’ structure by the Norwegian government is estimated to hinder market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aquaculture market in Norway
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aquaculture market in Norway
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aquaculture market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Norway aquaculture market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Norway aquaculture market by value in 2022?
- What will be the size of the Norway aquaculture market in 2027?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Norway aquaculture market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Norway’s aquaculture market in relation to its regional counterparts?