The 5G device testing market is projected to grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2023 to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Due to rising IoT and linked device usage, 5G applications are continuing to grow at a constant rate. Also, it is convenient to employ 5G testing equipment for the deployment of 5G technology due to the increased accessibility of huge data centres.
Spectrum analyzers is expected to grow at fastest rate by equipment type during the forecast period
Through spectrum analyzer, testing and designing of Radio Frequency (RF) signals and wireless communications-based circuits and systems can be performed.Spectrum analyzer dives deep into visualizing the entire signal spectrum and other factors such as spurious signals, noise, modulated signal width, etc.
It provides a detailed signal in both the frequency or modulation domain, which further elaborates on the dynamic and the transient nature of modern RF signals, unlike devices that provide snapshots of signals. This is where spectrum analyzers are proven to be important.
Telecom equipment manufacturer segment is expected have highest market share during the forecast period
In 5G deployment, small cells play a huge role, and they are used in combination with O-RAN technology for the 5G network.Testing is required for their successful functioning.
Small cell testing covers testing the communication module and the system design after front-end design verification.Beamforming characterization, beamforming verification, RF calibration, and antenna measurements are additional crucial tests.
Teradyne, Inc. (US), a prominent player in the market specializing in base station equipment testing, offers the globally adopted IQxstream-5G FR1 Sub-6 GHz cellular tester for small cell testing.
Europe region to grow at healthy CAGR during the forecast period
The growth of 5G technology in the region and ongoing developments and deployments of 5G infrastructure are expected to drive the market for 5G device testing in the region. The region comprises some key countries adopting Industry 4.0, IoT, and connected cars at a higher rate. The adoption of these technologies is mainly dependent on connectivity, and the 5G network is anticipated to play an integral role in developing the European market. The emerging application of 5G across end-user sectors in the region is driving the deployment of 5G networks in Europe.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key officials in the 5G device testing market. Following is the breakup of the profiles of the primary participants for the report.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 10%, Tier 2 – 55%, and Tier 3 – 35%
• By Designation: C-level Executives – 45%, Managers – 25%, and Others – 30%
• By Region: North America – 55%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 15%, and RoW – 10%
The report profiles key players in the global 5G device testing market with their respective market share analysis. Prominent players profiled in this report are Anritsu (Japan), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany), Keysight Technologies (US), NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP. (US), TEKTRONIX, INC. (US), Teradyne, Inc. (US), VIAVI Solutions Inc. (US), Artiza Networks, Inc. (US), EMITE (Spain), EXFO (Canada), MACOM (US), Innowireless Co., Ltd. (South Korea), PCTEL, Inc. (US), GAO Tek & GAO Group Inc. (US), NETSCOUT (US), Consultix Wireless (Egypt), Valid8.com Inc. (US), SIMNOVUS (US), Verkotan (Finland), Spirent Communications (UK), and GL COMMUNICATIONS (US) among others.
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the 5G device testing market based on equipment, end user and geography.It provides detailed information regarding factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the 5G device testing market.
It also analyzes competitive developments such as product launches, acquisitions, expansions, contracts, partnerships, and developments carried out by the key players to grow in the market.
Reasons to Buy This Report
The report will help leaders/new entrants in the 5G device testing market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the 5G device testing market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for all subsegments across regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the 5G device testing market.
3. The report will help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain insights to improve their position in the 5G device testing market. The competitive landscape section describes the competitor ecosystem.
4. Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the 5G device testing market
5. In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and product offerings of leading players like Anritsu (Japan), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany), Keysight Technologies (US), NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP. (US), and Teradyne, Inc. (US) among others.