The North America dry eye disease market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The rising prevalence of dry eye, the increasing demand for dry eye products, the surging healthcare expenditure, and the growing government support are among the key factors set to propel the regional market’s growth.
Canada and the United States are assessed for the North America dry eye disease market growth analysis.As per the article published in 2019 by Barbara Caffery, approximately 6 million Canadian adults are likely to have been diagnosed by dry eye disease.
The condition substantially impacts the vision-related quality of life, thereby affecting activities like reading, driving, using mobile phones and computers, as well as watching television.
On the other hand, gels, artificial tear drops, and ointments available over the counter help treat dry eye disease.The approval of Xiidra in Canada has provided patients with a novel option to address both the symptoms and indications of dry eye disease.
In 2018, Shire Pharma Canada ULC (Shire Canada) and Shire PLC announced that the twice-daily eye drops solution, Xiidra (lifitegrast ophthalmic solution 5%), has been prescribed for the treatment of the indications and symptoms of dry eye disease in adults. As a result, these factors are expected to fuel the dry eye disease market growth in North America over the forecasting years.
Some of the leading firms operating in the market are Bausch Health Companies Inc, Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Abbvie Inc (Allergan PLC), Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AFT PHARMACEUTICALS
3. ALLERGAN PLC (ACQUIRED BY ABBVIE)
4. BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC
5. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
7. NOVALIQ GMBH
8. NOVARTIS AG
9. OASIS MEDICAL
10. OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
11. SANTEN PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
12. SENTISS PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED
13. SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
14. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information on various industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis, country-level data analysis etc.