Connected vehicles is one of the most technologically advanced domains in the automotive industry with far-reaching impacts.
The Global Connected Vehicles Outlook 2023 provides insights into:
• Upcoming technologies, features, services, and trends
• The 2022 market scenario and global and regional predictions for 2023, highlighting selected industry best practices
• The market by region (North America, Brazil, Europe, China, India, South Korea, Japan, and the Rest of the World)
• Challenges that will reshape the automotive industry, particularly in the connected vehicle space
• Participants in different areas of the ecosystem, such as connected services, human-machine interface, connectivity, and navigationFrost & Sullivan interviewed thought leaders from original equipment manufacturers, Tier 1 suppliers, technology and telecommunications providers, and other diverse yet related stakeholders.
We forecast the connected vehicle market based on three types of connectivity: smartphone, tethered, and embedded.
Notably, the study examines the growth opportunities available to automakers and Tier 1 suppliers in the connected cars space for the next few years.
Author: Manish Menon