France Retail Lending Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027
Retail Lending in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
- The French retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $1,792.3 billion in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2017 and 2022.
- The mortgage credit segment accounted for market’s the largest proportion in 2022, with total balances outstanding of $1,492.4 billion, equivalent to 83.3% of the market’s overall value.
- According to the European Central Bank, during 2022, mortgage interest rates increased from 1.1% in December 2021 to 2.5% in December 2022.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France retail lending market by value in 2022?
- What will be the size of the France retail lending market in 2027?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France’s retail lending market?