South Africa Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2026
South Africa Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics, 2021-2026 is a broad level market review of Sparkling Wine market in South Africa.
Sparkling Wine - A wine made effervescent by carbon dioxide gas, introduced artificially or produced naturally by secondary fermentation includes champagne and cava.
Sparkling Wine market in South Africa registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.38% during the period 2016 to 2021 with a sales value of ZAR 1,217.98 Million in 2021, an increase of 10.02% over 2020. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2021, when it grew by 10.02% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -26.47% over 2019. Though negative growth rates were observed across all the segments of the market, the slowest declining segment of the Sparkling Wine market in South Africa between the year 2016 and 2021 was Other Sparkling Wine which registered a CAGR of -3.35%. In 2021 Other Sparkling Wine segment in South Africa Sparkling Wine market accounted for a major share of 90.96%, while Champagne stood in second position representing 8.84% of the market’s 2021 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2016-2021 and illustrative forecast to 2026 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Sparkling Wine and its variants Cava, Champagne, Prosecco & Other Sparkling Wine.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2018 to 2021 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa’s Sparkling Wine (Wines) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Sparkling Wine (Wines) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2016 to 2026.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2018-2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Sparkling Wine (Wines) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.