The global dental practice management market is projected to reach 2.3 Billion in 2028 from USD 1.5 Billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 8.6% between 2023 and 2028.
The market is anticipated to grow as a result of development of technologically advanced solutions, and rise in demand for advanced cosmetic dental procedures, among other factors.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the fastest-growing segments in the dental industry.With increasing disposable incomes, the willingness to undergo expensive cosmetic procedures has increased, specifically among the aging population.
The rising preference for advanced cosmetic dentistry will spur the growth of dental practices and, in turn, drive the demand for dental PMS.
• By Deployment Mode, the web-based segment was the largest segment in the Dental PMS market in 2022
• By deployment mode, the Dental PMS market is segmented into web based, cloud based and on premise.
The main advantage of web-based software includes transfer of control from the buyer to the vendor. The vendor also takes responsibility for all external interfaces, such as labs and imaging.
On the other hand, the on-premise deployment mode includes the capital cost of the server, upfront capital cost for hardware, software licensing, maintenance cost, cost of initial software licenses, and annual maintenance fees. Due to this, the on-premise deployment mode is expected to grow at the lowest CAGR during the forecast period.
Among Applications, the insurance management segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment from 2023 to 2028
Out of the applications, insurance management is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2023 to 2028.
Favorable government policies have led to the increased adoption of insurance management software in dental clinics as well. This favours the integration of insurance/claims management modules into dental PMS.
The patient communication segment accounts the highest share in the market. This application automates some communication tasks, such as recall reminders, allow the automation of routine, patient-centered tasks (such as confirmations and recall), and provide more convenient methods for patients to interact with a practice (online scheduling and two-way texting, among others).
In 2022, North America accounted for the largest share of the Dental PMS market
The primary factors driving the growth of the North American Dental practice management software market include the increasing patient awareness about the advantages of various dental procedures over traditional treatments, increase in private equity funding for dental practices/DSOs, and higher per capita income.
Strong growth is also expected in emerging countries across the Asia Pacific and Latin America, mainly due to rising dental tourism, rising disposable income, and a growing number of dental clinics.
A breakdown of the primary participants referred to for the Dental practice management software market is provided below:
• By End User (Demand-side): Dental Clinics: 52%, Hospitals: 20%, and Other End Users: 28%
• By Designation: Dentists: 42%, DSO Heads: 25%, Dental Hospital Directors and Managers: 20%, and Others: 13%
• By Region: North America: 43%, Europe: 23%, Asia-Pacific: 17%, Latin America: 12%, and Middle East and Africa: 5%
Prominent players in the Dental PMS market include Carestream Dental LLC (US), Patterson Companies Inc, (US), and Henry Schein Inc, (US).
The report analyzes the Dental PMS market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as end user, region, application, and deployment mode. The report also includes a competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product/service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report can help established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one, or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights into the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Dental practice management software market. The report analyzes the market based on the deployment mode, region, application, and end user.
• Software development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the Dental PMS market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for dental PMS across regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the Dental PMS market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, and comprehensive features of products of the leading players in the Dental PMS market.