Chile Packaging Market Size, Analyzing Key Pack Material (Pack Type, Closure Material and Type, Primary Outer Material and Type), Innovations and Forecast to 2027
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Chilean packaging market. It includes market overview, growth analysis by pack material and industry, pack material growth analysis by industry and sector, analysis by pack material, and trends, case studies, and future outlook.
The packaging industry in Chile is set to register a growth from 22 billion units in 2022 to 22 billion units by 2027, registering a CAGR of 1.7%. In 2022, flexible packaging garnered the maximum share of 38.1%, followed by rigid plastics and paper & board packaging with shares of 25.5% and 13.4%, respectively. Rigid metal accounted for the smallest share of 8.1% in 2021 and is anticipated to record a declining CAGR of 10.8% during 2022-2027. The decline will be led by the high production cost of the pack material during the forecast period.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Chilean packaging industry, as part of our coverage of the industry across 50 countries.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2017-27, in addition to key packaging innovations for key industries in each of the categories analyzed.
- Growth in use of pack material by sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various pack materials across sectors during 2022-27.
- Key pack materials: Includes data and analysis - number of units (millions), growth rates - for five pack materials viz. rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass, paper & board, flexible packaging and others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2022-27. It also covers:
- Pack sub-type: Includes aerosol - metal, box - rigid plastic, carton - carton board, box - liquid packaging board, box - other material, foil - aluminum, pod - paper, flexible plastic, tray - aluminum, tube - flexible plastic, other flexible packaging pack types - all sub-types, HDPE, PET etc.
- Pack type: Includes aerosol, bag-in-box, bag/sachet, blister pack, bottle, box, bubble top, can, carton - folding, carton - liquid, clamshell, etc.
- Closure material: Includes metal, plastic, glass, natural cork, synthetic cork, others.
- Closure type: Includes cap, crown, dispenser, film, flip / snap top, foil, lever closure, plastic tie, prize off, screw top, sports cap, stopper, twist off.
- Primary outer material: Includes flexible packaging, board, rigid plastic, others.
- Primary outer type: Includes bag, blister pack, carton - folding, shrink wrap, sleeve, others.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturers and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies.
- There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.