Brazil Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Market Volumes and Forecast by Terrain, Assets and Major Companies, 2023 Update
Brazil is the largest crude oil producer in South America.In 1930, oil was discovered in the state of Bahia, but it was not until 1968 that the first extraction project was developed offshore in deep waters from the Guaricema field.
The country holds 47.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent (bboe) of crude oil and condensates, of which 27.45 bboe remain underground. In the case of natural gas, it has 30.2 billion cubic feet (bcf) reserves, of which 15.47 bcf are still to be recovered.
- Brazil’s oil and gas production outlook by assets terrain, and major companies
- Key details of active and upcoming oil and gas assets in the country
- Recently licensed blocks details, and latest discoveries
- Latest mergers and acquisitions related to the E&P sector in the country
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the Brazil’s E&P sector
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historical and outlook of oil and gas production data, licensed blocks details, and discoveries
- Assess your competitor’s production outlook and licensed blocks details in the country
- Analyze latest M&A landscape related to the country’s E&P sector