The Frozen Foods Market in Europe (24 countries)
Number of pages : 725
Products covered and definition of each product : Frozen Foods
Frozen pastry products (1.6) Frozen cakes and pastries and other frozen bakery products, raw dough, excluding frozen pizzas, excluding industrial raw dough for instore bakeoff.
Frozen fruit (6.3) Frozen fruit.
Frozen vegetables (6.6) Frozen vegetables (excluding frozen potatoes)
Frozen potato (7.3) Frozen potato (i.e. French fries) and other frozen potato products (eg croquettes, pommes dauphine, duchesse).
Ice cream (9.1) Dairy/nondairy ice cream and sorbets, industrial and artisanal (including estimates of underrecorded artisanal), soft ice.
Frozen soup (12.3) Frozen soups.
Frozen convenience meat (13.22) Frozen convenience meat: hamburgers, meat balls, sausages, nuggets, including pork and poultry products, excluding cooked meat.
Frozen fish (14.3) Frozen convenience fish (breaded, prepared), including seafood and molluscs [Spain includes unprepared frozen fish]. In CEE, includes frozen fillet fish, and excludes frozen fish without head but with all bones.
Frozen pizza (15.4) Frozen pizza.
Frozen ready meals (15.5) Frozen ready meals (meat, fish, pasta and vegetablebased), including cooked prepared meat, excluding frozen pizza.
24 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excludes 3 Baltic States and Slovenia).
Report : The Frozen Foods Market in Europe (24 countries) Edition 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in value)
- Historical 5year growth rates 2011 2016 (in volume)
- Historical 5year growth rates, 2011 2016 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2017 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (ownproduced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary