The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Europe (24 countries)
Number of pages : 500
Products covered and definition of each product : Oils And Fats (Edible)
Butter (10.1) All butter and lowfat dairy spreads. Volumes expressed at 83% butterfat.
Butter (standard) (10.11) Standard butter (83% fat only), salted and unsalted, pasteurised or not.
Other dairy spreads (10.12) Other dairy spreads, low fat butter (4165% butterfat), excluding dairy/non dairy blends and "bregott", volumes expressed in product weight.
Margarine (10.2) All margarine and lowfat nondairy spreads and blends. Volumes expressed at 83% fat equivalent.
Margarine (standard) (10.21) Margarine (standard): standard margarine (over 82% fat), hard or soft. Nondairy spreads with 6080% fat content will be included if marketed as margarines.
Other nondairy spreads (10.22) Other non dairy spreads, low fat margarines and minarines (2560% fat), including "bregott" and dairy/non dairy blends, volumes expressed in product weight. Japan: includes fat spreads.
Edible oils (10.3) All vegetable oils, including olive oil.
Olive oil (10.31) Olive oil.
Other oils (10.32) Other edible vegetable oils.
Cooking fats (retail only) (10.4) Cooking fats, concrete vegetable fats, suet and tallowtype (retail only). All vegetable and animal cooking fats.
24 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excludes 3 Baltic States and Slovenia).
Report : The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Europe (24 countries) Edition 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in value)
- Historical 5year growth rates 2011 2016 (in volume)
- Historical 5year growth rates, 2011 2016 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2017 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (ownproduced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary