The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Motor Vehicles. The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below.
Motor Vehicles Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, Big 4 Europe, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for car and truck registrations.
- Six years of historical data for US inventories and capacity utilisation.
- Six years of historical data for output and orders in motor vehicles.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for motor vehicles and parts.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.