The Soft Drinks & Juices Market in Europe (23 countries)
Number of pages : 642
Products covered and definition of each product : Soft Drinks & Juices
Mineral water (17.1) - Mineral and spring waters (carbonated, sparkling, still and/or flavoured), fountains. [D: inc. "Heilwasser and Tafelwasser"] [Japan: inc "near water" drinks].
Other soft drinks (17.2) - Unconcentrated soft drinks (lemonades, tonics, colas, mixers, bitters, etc.), usually carbonated, excluding fruit-based drinks. Note: the flavouring for such drinks is obtained from artificial substances.
Fruit juices & drinks (17.3) - All products in this group in ready-to-drink form.
Fruit juices (17.31) - Cartoned, canned and bottled fruit and vegetable juices, including fruit nectars, with no added water or other substances. Includes freshly squeezed drinks, drinks reconstituted from long-shelf-life juice pastes and drinks pasteurised from squeezed juice.
Fruit based drinks (17.32) - Fruit juice-based drinks, carbonated or not, excluding pure fruit juices. Includes vending and excludes dispensing machines
Squashes and concentrates (17.4) - Squashes, cordials and concentrated soft drinks, including frozen concentrates (undiluted volume). Excludes concentrates for vending and dispensing machines
Health and sports drinks (17.5) - Health drinks, including "sports" drinks, isotonic drinks.
Iced tea (17.6) - Iced tea, still and carbonated (Japan: ready-to-drink tea, all types, excluding canned coffee).
23 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Report : The Soft Drinks & Juices Market in Europe (23 countries) Edition 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2014 - 2019 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2014 - 2019 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2020 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary