The Vegetables Market in Europe (23 countries)
Number of pages : 316
Products covered and definition of each product : Vegetables
Fresh vegetables (6.4) - Fresh vegetables (excluding potatoes).
Canned vegetables (6.5) - Canned vegetables (excluding potatoes, excluding tomatoes; U.K. and Ireland: excluding baked beans).
Frozen vegetables (6.6) - Frozen vegetables (excluding frozen potatoes)
Chilled vegetables (6.7) - Washed and prepared uncooked vegetables and wet salads, "4e gamme", excluding cooked vegetables ("5e gamme") which are are included under "Delicatessen products"
23 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Report : The Vegetables Market in Europe (23 countries) Edition 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2014 - 2019 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2014 - 2019 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2020 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary