** The Processed Meat Market in Europe (23 countries)
Number of pages : *691
Products covered and definition of each product : *Processed Meat
All processed meat (13.2) - All processed meat products covered in database
Canned meat (13.21) - Canned meat: canned ham, canned sausages, corned beef, canned pate of any kind, other canned meat of any kind.
Frozen convenience meat (13.22) - Frozen convenience meat: hamburgers, meat balls, sausages, nuggets, including pork and poultry products, excluding cooked meat.
Cured meat (13.23) - Charcuterie: cured meat, fresh and cured sausages, salami, Wurstwaren, saucissons, salchichon. Central & Eastern Europe includes savoury salami/sausage made of cured meat with added vegetables and gelatine (Hungary: aszpikos). USA: inc. meat snacks, lunch
Bacon and ham (13.24) - Bacon and ham, cooked, salted or cured, inc. joints and rashers, Schinken u. Speck, salaisons, fiambres.
Delicatessen products (13.25) - Delicatessen products, cooked meats, meat pies, sausage rolls, pasties, inc. pates, "produits traiteur", cooked prepared salads containing potatoes. vegetables, meat and/or fish. In CEE, meat products consumed at ambient temperature. North America: dips
23 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Report : *The Processed Meat Market in Europe (23 countries) Edition 2021
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2015, 2019, 2020 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2015, 2019, 2020 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2021, 2022 & 2023 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2021, 2022 & 2023 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2015 - 2020 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2015 - 2020 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2020 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2020 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2020 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2020 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2021 Company Market Shares for 2021 given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary