Watch Demo

Argentina Agrochemical Industry Outlook 2022 - 2026

See how Argentina Agrochemical performed compared to key markets such as China, the United States and Brazil.

Key Market Indicators

Argentina is projected to consume 211,110 metric tons of pesticides in 2026, a 0.8% increase from the 201,690 metric tons used in 2021. Over the past 26 years, the Argentinian market has grown at a rate of 0.2% each year. In 2021, Argentina ranked fourth in terms of pesticide consumption, behind the United States, Brazil and Argentina. Argentina's pesticide imports totalled 0.31 metric tons in 2017, a 1% increase from the 0.31 metric tons in 2016. Since 1998, Argentinian demand for pesticides has decreased by 1.1% year-on-year. In 2015, Argentina exported 5,220 metric tons of pesticides, down from 5,730 metric tons in 2014. In 2015, the country ranked 11th in terms of export volumes, with Iran leading the way at 5,220 metric tons. Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom ranked second, third and fourth respectively.

Marketing Banner