European Pharmacy Trends in 2022
Pharmacy is part of Specialty Store. You may also be interested in Food Retailing, Auction House and Clothing Retailing.
Europe is set to have 473,000 pharmacists by 2026, a 0.4% yearly increase since 2017. Italy is the continent's biggest employer of pharmacists, with 74,000 currently working, followed by France, the UK and Spain. Liechtenstein saw the biggest annual growth in pharmacist numbers, at 10%, while France saw a slight decrease of 0.2%.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Pharmacy Industry were:
Pharmacy Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Pharmacy industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Pharmacy Industry for 2027
Global Pharmacy Statistics
- Pharmacist Density 63 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Glass Import 191 countries (Africa, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Glass Export 189 countries (Asia, Latin America, Africa...)
- Drug Store Retail Sales 2 countries (United States, North America...)
- Wholesale Sales 6 countries (North America, United States, Canada...)
- Prescription Drug Sales 61 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, East Asia...)