Global Analgesic Trends in 2022
Analgesic is part of Therapy and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Antimigraine, Salicylic Acid and Opioid. You may also be interested in Anesthetics, Anti-Infective and Cardiovascular Drug.
Global sales of analgesic medicine are projected to reach $7.3 billion by 2026. This represents an average increase of 0.5% year-on-year from 2021's $7.3 billion figure. Since 2017, the market has grown 3.3% annually. In 2021, Germany held the highest analgesic medicine sales, totalling $2.4 billion. Spain, Canada and Italy followed, respectively, at numbers two, three and four. Costa Rica saw a 13.5% year-on-year increase, while Chile faced a 3.6% decrease since 2017.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Analgesic Industry were:
Analgesic Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Analgesic industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Analgesic Industry for 2027
Global Analgesic Statistics
- Analgesic Medicine Sales 42 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Antirheumatic Medicine Sales 42 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Rye Import 181 countries (Europe, Western Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Organic Chemicals Import 191 countries (Asia, Africa, Latin America...)
- Rye Export 131 countries (Europe, Western Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Organic Chemicals Export 181 countries (Asia, Latin America, Europe...)
- Analgesic Medicine Use 45 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe...)