North American Oil Refining Trends in 2022
Oil Refining is part of Oil. You may also be interested in Crude Oil and Oil Extraction.
North American oil refining capacity is expected to climb to 22,000 thousand barrels a day by 2026. This is a slight increase of 0.1% annually from 2021's 21,450 thousand barrels a day. Since 1970, the average yearly decrease has been 0.6%.
Global Oil Refining Statistics
- Sulfur Production 38 countries (North America, United States, Asia...)
- Manufacturing Shipments 25 countries (North America, United States, East Asia...)
- Manufacturing Inventory 181 countries (United States, North America, Africa...)
- Oil Refining Capacity 19 countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Brazil...)
- Petrochemical Revenue 6 countries (North America, Canada, Japan...)
- Coal Demand 103 countries (Asia, East Asia, China...)
- Tourism Employment 70 countries (Australasia, Oceania, Australia...)
- Crude Oil Demand 152 countries (Asia, East Asia, China...)
- Employment Income 84 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)