What Rules Adoption Trends in Infrastructure and Applications?
Infrastructure and applications adoption trends are steered by an intricate interplay of technology innovations, business needs and market dynamics. Organisations aspire to be agile and resilient, hence an increasing gravitation towards infrastructure that can flexibly align with their operational needs. The industry is witnessing seamless integration of applications with the underlying hardware, creating adaptable environments for businesses to pivot rapidly.
Are there Key drivers for Adoption across Industry Verticals?
There's alteration in appetite across various industry sections. Some verticals with critical need for operational elasticity, such as e-commerce and financial services, are at the vanguard of this transition to composable architectures. Verticals where regulatory policies and safety standards underscore rigorous system robustness, such as healthcare or aerospace, tend to be more cautious. Beyond business requirements, other key determinants include cost parameters, technical capability to manage in-framework complexities and market readiness.
What Lies Ahead for this Market Segment?
Looking into the future, we foresee the gradual evolution of adoption dynamics to be reimbursed with market maturity. With technological advancements ironing out initial teething issues, wider industry acceptance is plausible. Progression in compatible technologies, and their cumulative effect on operation efficiencies and cost benefits, could counterfeit industry-specific apprehensions. While predictions seldom mirror reality to the letter, it is safe to assume that we might stand on the threshold of a new phase in infrastructure and applications.
- Overall Market Size
- Segmented Market Size by Industry Verticals
- Year-over-Year Adoption Rate
- Geographical Adoption Trends
- Level of Infrastructure Composability
- Dependency on Legacy Systems
- Investment in Composable Infrastructure and Applications
- Market Share of Key Vendors
- Composable Application use Cases
- Price Trends for Composable Infrastructure and Applications
- Growth of Software-Defined Infrastructure
- Increasing Emphasis on IT Agility
- Rise in Hybrid Cloud Adoption
- Accelerated Shift Towards Digital Transformation
- Emerging Use-cases for Composable Infrastructure
- Investments in Modern Data Centre Infrastructure
- Increased Need for Cost and Operational Efficiency
- Maturity of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technologies
- Growing Demand for As-a-Service Models
- Necessity for Infrastructure Automation and Orchestration