European Recreational Activity Trends in 2022
Recreational Activity is part of Leisure and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Movie Theater, Gambling, Pleasure Garden, Amusement Park and Waterpark. You may also be interested in Cultural Attraction.
European Recreational Activities Revenue is set to reach €177,770 Million by 2026 from €164,110 Million in 2021, growing 0.8% year on year CAGR. Since 2016, European market was up 0.3% year on year. In 2021, Germany was number 1 in with €30,930 Million. France, the United Kingdom and Spain respectively ranked numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Lithuania jumped by 12.1% year on year, while Slovakia fell by 6.9% year on year since 2016.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Recreational Activity Industry were:
Global Recreational Activity Statistics
- Trade Balance 225 countries (Asia, Europe, Africa...)
- Enterprise Survival Rate 48 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Number Of Movie Theater Seats 12 countries (Switzerland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic...)
- Business Birth 53 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe...)
- Employment Rate 231 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Industrial Equipment Import 192 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Movie Theater Attendance 10 countries (Sweden, Belgium, Spain...)
- Industrial Equipment Export 189 countries (Asia, Latin America, Africa...)
- Business Death 58 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe...)
- Yacht Import 190 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)