Global Cleaning Compound Trends in 2022
Cleaning Compound is part of Specialty Chemical and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Surfactant. You may also be interested in Industrial Gases, Paint And Coating and Printing Inks.
Global Cleaning Compound sales are predicted to reach $303 million by 2026, down 0.7% year-on-year, from $312 million in 2021. Since 2016, the global market has decreased by 1.2% annually. The United States was the largest market in 2021 with $89 million. Italy, Germany and Argentina were numbers 2, 3 and 4 respectively. Austria saw a 1.3% yearly increase, while Croatia was down 9.8% since 2016. European Cleaning Compound consumption is forecast to reach €14.9 billion in 2026, dropping 0.1% year-on-year from €14.7 billion in 2021. Since 2016, European demand has decreased by 0.4%. Italy was the largest market in 2021 with €4.2 billion. Spain, the United Kingdom and France were numbers 2, 3 and 4 respectively. Romania saw a 4.8% yearly increase, while the United Kingdom fell 3.6% since 2016. European Cleaning Compound production is expected to reach €22.7 billion by 2026, increasing 0% year-on-year from €22.3 billion in 2021. Since 2016, European supply has decreased by 4%. In 2021, Germany was the largest producer with €8.4 billion. Spain, Italy and the United Kingdom were numbers 2, 3 and 4 respectively. Lithuania saw a 4.5% yearly increase, while Austria fell 29% since 2016.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Cleaning Compound Industry were:
Cleaning Compound Market Data and Forecasts
How big is the Cleaning Compound industry in 2022More in Cleaning Compound Industry in major countries
How much the Cleaning Compound industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Cleaning Compound Industry for 2026
What are the world's biggest Cleaning Compound markets?
Global Cleaning Compound Statistics
- Cleaning Compound Import 191 countries (Africa, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Cleaning Compound Export 184 countries (Asia, Latin America, Africa...)
- Crude Oil Import 219 countries (Asia, Europe, Africa...)
- Crude Oil Export 229 countries (Europe, Asia, Southern Europe...)
- Soap Production 44 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Northern Europe...)
- Soap Import 192 countries (Africa, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Soap Export 186 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Soap Sales 45 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Northern Europe...)
- Cleaning Compound Production 38 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe...)
- Cleaning Compound Sales 40 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Northern Europe...)
Global Cleaning Compound Industry Database
Purchase Reports from Reputable Market Research Publishers