Global Sporting Goods Trends in 2022
Sporting Goods is part of Consumer Goods and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Bicycle, Tennis Equipment, Fishing Equipment and Golf Equipment. You may also be interested in Footwear, Toy And Game and Home Goods.
Global Athletics Equipment Sales is set to reach $14,973,000,000 by 2026 from $13,977,000,000 in 2021, growing 1.1% year on year on average. Since 2016, Global demand rose 2.5% year on year.
European Sporting Goods Sales is set to reach €8,370 Million by 2026 from €7,790 Million in 2021, growing 1.2% year on year average rate. Since 2016, European market jumped by 3.4% year on year. At €1,390 Million in 2021, Italy was number 1 in European Sporting Goods Sales. France, Germany and Austria respectively ranked numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Switzerland jumped by 15.4% year on year, while Sweden was down by 11.8% year on year since 2016.
European Sporting Goods Export is set to reach €10,024,000,000 by 2026 from €8,964,800,000 in 2021, growing 1.8% year on year CAGR. Since 2016, European supply grew 4.6% year on year. In 2021, Italy ranked number 1 in Sporting Goods Export with €1,189,500,000. Germany, the Netherlands and France respectively ranked numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Poland rose 17.9% year on year, while Malta decreased by 11.1% year on year since 2016.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Sporting Goods Industry were:
Sporting Goods Market Data and Forecasts
How big is the Sporting Goods industry in 2022More in Sporting Goods Industry in major countries
How much the Sporting Goods industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Sporting Goods Industry for 2026
What are the world's biggest Sporting Goods markets?More in Sporting Goods Market
Global Sporting Goods Statistics
- Sporting Goods Import 192 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Sporting Goods Export 184 countries (Asia, Latin America, Europe...)
- Bicycle Import 193 countries (Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia...)
- Bicycle Export 181 countries (Europe, Asia, Latin America...)
- Tennis Goods Import 192 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Africa...)
- Online Penetration For Clothing 52 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Enterprise Survival Rate 48 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Educational Attainment 85 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe...)
- Online Shopping Penetration 63 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Tennis Goods Export 131 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe...)