Global Synthetic Rubber Trends in 2022
Synthetic Rubber is part of Specialty Chemical and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Polybutadiene Rubber. You may also be interested in Cleaning Compound, Industrial Gases and Paint And Coating.
Global Synthetic Rubber Export is set to reach $15,448,000,000 by 2026 from $16,894,000,000 in 2021, falling by 1.7% year on year CAGR. Since 2016, Global supply grew 2.7% year on year. At $3,135,900,000 in 2021, South Korea ranked number 1 in Global Synthetic Rubber Export. Thailand, the United States and Japan respectively came in numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. The Philippines rose 164.1% year on year, while Malta was down by 65.3% year on year since 2016.
Global Synthetic Rubber Import is set to reach $27,017,000,000 by 2026 from $26,116,000,000 in 2021, growing 0.3% year on year CAGR. Since 2016, Global demand jumped by 5.7% year on year. At $8,412,900,000 in 2021, China was number 1 in Global Synthetic Rubber Import. The United States, Germany and Malaysia respectively ranked numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Togo rose 154.6% year on year, while Aruba fell by 61.7% year on year since 2016.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Synthetic Rubber Industry were:
Synthetic Rubber Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Synthetic Rubber industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Synthetic Rubber Industry for 2026
What are the world's biggest Synthetic Rubber markets?More in Synthetic Rubber Market
Global Synthetic Rubber Statistics
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber Import 181 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Shipping Freight Volume 67 countries (Western Europe, Europe, Germany...)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber Export 128 countries (Asia, Latin America, Middle East...)
- Synthetic Rubber Import 187 countries (Europe, Asia, Africa...)
- Synthetic Rubber Export 142 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Synthetic Rubber Sales 30 countries (Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe...)
- Number Of High Growth Enterprises 49 countries (Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe...)
- Employment Rate 231 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Container Traffic Volume 205 countries (Europe, Western Europe, Germany...)
- Synthetic Rubber Production 28 countries (Europe, Western Europe, Germany...)