Global Air Passenger Transport Trends in 2022
Air Passenger Transport is part of Air Transport and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Low Cost Carrier, Airline Service and Air Taxi. You may also be interested in Airport and Air Freight.
Global Air Passenger Traffic is set to reach 2,582,700,000 Persons by 2026 from 1,959,300,000 Persons in 2021, falling by 1.1% year on year average rate. Since 1975, Global demand was down by 12% year on year. In 2021, China came in number 1 in Air Passenger Traffic at 457,970,000 Persons. The United States, India and Ireland respectively ranked numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Senegal was up 88.6% year on year, while Estonia fell by 73.1% year on year since 1975.
Global Airline Revenue is set to reach $113,900 Million by 2026 from $109,620 Million in 2021, falling by 0.9% year on year on average. Since 2017, Global market fell by 2.5% year on year. At $30,790 Million in 2021, the United States was number 1 in Global Airline Revenue. Germany, the United Kingdom and Ireland respectively were numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Estonia rose 21.8% year on year, while Brazil decreased by 25.2% year on year since 2017.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Air Passenger Transport Industry were:
Air Passenger Transport Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Air Passenger Transport industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Air Passenger Transport Industry for 2026
What are the world's biggest Air Passenger Transport markets?More in Air Passenger Transport Market
Global Air Passenger Transport Statistics
- Air Passenger Traffic 193 countries (Oceania, Australia, Australasia...)
- Number Of Enterprises 67 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Airline Revenue 68 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Air Accident Victims 28 countries (Europe, European Union, Western Europe...)
- Employment Rate 231 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Tourism Receipt 221 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Number Of High Growth Enterprises 49 countries (Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe...)
- Available Airline Seats 75 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Passenger Traffic 91 countries (Europe, Asia, Australasia...)
- Employment Income 84 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
Global Air Passenger Transport Industry Database
Purchase Reports from Reputable Market Research Publishers