Global Ammunition Trends in 2022
Ammunition is part of Weapon. You may also be interested in Artillery, Small Arm and Light Weapon.
Global Ammunition Import is set to reach 22,523,000 Kilograms by 2026 from 20,831,000 Kilograms in 2021, growing 1% year on year average rate. Since 2016, Global demand was down by 3.8% year on year. In 2021, Australia came in number 1 in Ammunition Import with 3,447,400 Kilograms. Slovakia, France and Spain respectively were numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Fiji rose 266.9% year on year, while Tanzania was down by 65.3% year on year since 2016.
Global Ammunition Export is set to reach 17,366,000 Kilograms by 2026 from 15,904,000 Kilograms in 2021, growing 1.2% year on year on average. Since 2016, Global supply jumped by 8.7% year on year.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Ammunition Industry were:
Ammunition Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Ammunition industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Ammunition Industry for 2026
Global Ammunition Statistics
- Weapon Import 210 countries (Africa, Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Weapon Export 164 countries (Asia, Europe, Latin America...)
- Ammunition Import 157 countries (Latin America, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Number Of Enterprises 67 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Ammunition Export 106 countries (Asia, Latin America, Europe...)
- Labour Utilisation 97 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Explosive Weapon Import 164 countries (Africa, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Explosive Weapon Export 127 countries (Europe, Asia, Northern Europe...)
- Employment Income 84 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)
- Number Of Employees 206 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe...)