Global Nuclear Power Trends in 2022
Nuclear Power is part of Energy and includes a number of sub-sectors such as Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Fuel, Nuclear Reactor, Nuclear Power Plant and Nuclear Decommissioning. You may also be interested in Renewable Energy, Electric Power and Coal.
Global Nuclear Generation is set to reach 1,855,900 Gigawatthours by 2026 from 1,878,900 Gigawatthours in 2021, falling by 0.4% year on year on average. Since 2016, Global supply fell by 1.3% year on year. With 775,430 Gigawatthours in 2021, the United States ranked number 1 in Global Nuclear Generation. France, South Korea and Canada respectively came in numbers 2, 3 and 4 in this ranking. Japan increased 17.5% year on year, while Germany was down by 5.8% year on year since 2016.
North American Nuclear Power Consumption is set to reach 8.32 Exajoules by 2026 from 8.34 Exajoules in 2021, falling by 0.3% year on year on average. Since 1970, North American demand decreased by 1.2% year on year.
Top 10 countries
In 2022 major markets in the Nuclear Power Industry were:
Nuclear Power Market Data and Forecasts
How much the Nuclear Power industry is expected to grow to 2026?More in Nuclear Power Industry for 2026
Global Nuclear Power Statistics
- Shipping Freight Volume 67 countries (Western Europe, Europe, Germany...)
- Synthetic Fiber Production 36 countries (Western Europe, Europe, Germany...)
- Metal Production 74 countries (Western Europe, Europe, Germany...)
- Road Freight Volume 69 countries (Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe...)
- Container Traffic Volume 205 countries (Europe, Western Europe, Germany...)
- Nuclear Generation 51 countries (Europe, Eastern Europe, Ukraine...)
- Fuel Import 199 countries (Africa, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa...)
- Nuclear Power Consumption 51 countries (Europe, Eastern Europe, Western Europe...)
- Share Of Renewable Energy 211 countries (Europe, Southern Europe, Africa...)
- Fuel Export 198 countries (Asia, Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa...)